Career Development Workshop
This one-day BioMedical Career Development Workshop provides participants with guidance for pursuing careers in academia, and the public and private sectors. Attendees build on their skills by creating an elevator pitch, improving their CV/resume, and expanding their network of colleagues, mentors and role models.
Thank you to everyone that participated in our 2017 Career Development Workshop. Take a moment to watch a short video capturing great moments shared by everyone.
Career Development Workshop 2017
Agenda [Read more on the Alliance Talk Speakers by clicking their names on the agenda.]
Career Development Workshop 2016
Contact Information of Presenters
Barbara Schreiber - email@example.com
Chelsea Barbercheck - firstname.lastname@example.org
Lauren Celano - email@example.com
- Graduate students and advanced degree recipients
- Identify long-term career options through networking with professionals
- Identify short-term needs for improving current performance
- Develop informed decision making
- Enhance professional identity through skill development and self-reflection
National Cancer Institute Application for Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program - Learn More and Apply Now
Resources provided by Lauren Celano, Founder & CEO, Propel Careers
NIH Postdoctoral Research Associate (PRAT) Program -This is a competitive fellowship that gives participants the opportunity to pursue research in one of the laboratories at NIH.